Dear MAGA Kiddies, and other delusional deplorables;
(Sorry there’s no pictures, maybe you could get someone to read this to you.)
1. Mexico is NOT now, NOT EVER, going to pay for ‘the Wall’’.’
2. Trump is NOT refusing his salary. He’s actually going to use it in another one of his fake donation scams at the end of the year.
3. Your healthcare will cost MORE, AND cover LESS. Period.
4. President Obama did NOT “tapp” Trump’s phones.
5. Your taxes are NOT getting cut. Unless you are part of the top .01% of earners in America.
6. His inaugural crowd was NOT larger the President Obama’s. Not even remotely close.
7. He’s NOT “draining the swamp,” He’s filling it to the brim with his billionaire buddies and Russian sympathizers.
8. 3-5 million votes were NOT illegally cast for Hillary.
9. He apparently did NOT have a plan to defeat ISIS in 30 days. Or, any other amount of time.
10. Just because you do not like what the media is reporting does NOT make it ‘fake news’. For real fake news try googling “things Trump says” or “Kellyanne Conway quote of the day.”
11. Sean Sphincter has absolutely NO clue what he’s doing, just like his boss.
12. Trump said he predicted the so-called “Brexit” when he was in Scotland the day before the vote. He was actually there the day after the United Kingdom voted to leave the European Union.
13. Trump claimed The New York Times lost subscribers “because their readers even like me.” The Times experienced a sharp uptick in subscribers after Election Day.
14. Trump took credit for cutting $600 million from the F-35 program. But Lockheed Martin already had planned for the cost reductions for the next generation fighter plane.
15. Trump complained he “inherited a mess” upon being elected to office. The stock market actually was experiencing record highs, the economy was stable and growing at record rates, and unemployment was lower than at anytime in a decade.
16. The Bowling Green Massacre, Swedish terror attacks, ‘alternative facts’ and microwave oven cameras. <<< These.
Shall I continue?
Yeah, I thought not.